Buy Online Now
Before Morning, through breathtaking beautiful illustrations and spare and simple text, tells a familiar story of child’s wish for a snow day, but for the more intimate and relatable reason of spending time with her parents.
• Amazon Best Childrens Books of the Year Ages 3 to 5
• Booklist Editors’ Choice 2016
• Horn Book Fanfare
• Kirkus Best Picture Book
• Nerdy Book Club Nerdies 2016 Poetry/Novels in Verse
• New York Times Book Review Editors Choice
• Publishers Weekly Picture Book List
• San Francisco Chronicle Best of 2016
• School Library Journal Best of 2016
• School Library Journals Fuse#8 Best of 2016
“This is a comforting and deeply satisfying book to read with a child and a celebration of a bit of magic that winter can offer: a gift of time.” – The Washington Post
|For Ages||4 to 7 years|
Enter Our Monthly Book Giveaway Contest
Join our email list to learn hear about great books for kids of all ages and you'll be entered automatically each month to win a book.